Whether you are a professional heating technician or a "Do it Yourselfer" looking to simplify the project, our prefabricated boiler board is the right choice for you.
When it comes to designing and installing the in home components for your heating system, there is no such thing as "one size fits all". Our goal is to give you the solution that fits your individual needs. Not bigger and not smaller. Our boiler boards are custom designed by CIPH certified technicians to meet your specific requirements every time. They arrive preassembled along with a certified stamp and serial number to satisfy construction inspectors and insurance companies, giving you the confidence to know that your heating system is done right. Whether you're heating an 800 square foot garage, or a 10,000 square foot shop, the boiler board packages include everything you need from dirt separators, expansion tanks, zone controllers and pumps to the valves and optional gas or electric backup system. Contact us for more details or a quotation for your system.
Please provide us the follow details.
- Number of structures you wish to heat
- Sqft of structures
- Type of heating (Forced air, Radiant, Wall Radiators, Baseboards)
- Number of levels in each structure
- Number of thermostats in each structure.
- How many radiant loops per floor (If already installed, in-slab or staple up?)
- Primary source of heat?
- Do you want a backup boiler? (Gas, Electric, Propane)
- Any additional ports required? (Pool, Hot tub, Greenhouse ext....)
Upon reviewing, we may request to see floor plans to help with the design.
Please do get in touch!
Our corporate office is located in
Cherryville, BC, Canada
*Visitors are requested to book an appointment*
Monday To Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 Pm PST